Friday 27 April 2012

Get on board for a delicious treat!

Yes, it's finally Friday! I'm sure many of you will be lucky enough to enjoy a long weekend. It seems like it's going to rain non-stop however so we might end up floating like these cute little boats..


Carnets Parisiens and complete recipe (in French)
I think it makes a lovely dessert and it seems incredibly easy to prepare. You just have to make small boats with filo pastry and bake until golden brown. Then prepare a sea of  melted chocolate with cream ​​icebergs and that's it!

Isn't it a great idea for a rainy day activity?


Enjoy!

Olga

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum! I wish I could just reach into my screen and eat it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, Rebecca! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. What an amazing idea .. I'm going to have to have a go at this for my little man and his friends! M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, let us know if it's a success!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...